18 Nov Craigslist Resources
Learn How to Sell on Craigslist
When thinking of selling online, most people think of selling items on eBay or Amazon.com, but few think to start a veritable resale business using Craigslist. While Craigslist is a very powerful tool for selling personal items that you no longer need, it can also be a great way to start an online home-based business. Advertising on Craigslist is free (unlike eBay or Amazon), and there are no fees to pay once an item sells. However, there are some things to take into account before launching into this venture. The following link will take you to a free eBook written by another partner of ours, and will teach you the ins and outs of selling on Craigslist.
Learn how to:
- Post on Craigslist without getting your ad flagged or deleted
- Take attractive pictures for your ad
- Keep your item relevant in search results
- Recognize emails from scammers
- Know what to expect from potential buyers
- Stay safe while selling on Craigslist
Access the Craigslist listings for your area and start selling today!
Craigslist Tips, Tricks & Resources
Craigslist is one of the greatest places to buy or sell items on the internet. Most people use it to sell personal belongings they no longer want, swap belongings for other goods or services, find jobs, buy a car and a myriad other transactions.
GetRichSlowly provides some general tips for selling on Craigslist that include:
- Spending some time to learn how the site works
- Learning how to write good Craigslist ads
- Offering detailed descriptions
- and more!