You will receive the latest updates on cases, pallets and truckloads as they become available.
Hey there! Do you want to succeed in business? Of course you do! One way to do that is by setting clear objectives and goals. But what's the difference between the two? Objectives are broad, long-term aims that a business wants to achieve. They provide the overall direction for a company and help to inform the specific goals that will be set. For example, a company's objective might be to become the market leader in their industry. Goals, on the other hand, are specific, measurable targets that are used to achieve the objectives. They are usually time-bound and provide a clear indication of progress towards the overall objective. For example, a goal for a company trying to become the market leader might be to increase market share by 10% over the next year.
It's important to make sure they are SMART, which means they are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-bound. This helps to ensure that the goals are realistic and achievable, and it makes it easier to track progress and make adjustments as needed. Here is one example to get you inspired:
Objective: Increase customer satisfaction
Goal: Reduce the number of customer complaints by 50% within the next 6 months by implementing a new customer feedback system and training our customer service team on effective complaint resolution techniques.
This goal is specific (reducing customer complaints by 50%), measurable (using a feedback system and tracking the number of complaints), attainable (by implementing a new system and training our team), relevant (improving customer satisfaction is a key objective for the business), and time-bound (within the next 6 months).
1. Identify your business's overall mission and purpose. This will help to inform your objectives and goals and ensure that they are aligned with the overall direction of your business.
2. Brainstorm a list of potential objectives. These should be broad, long-term aims that you want to achieve. It's okay to come up with a long list at this stage, as you can narrow it down later.
3. Review your list of objectives and prioritize them. Which ones are the most important or have the greatest impact on your business? These should be at the top of your list.
4. For each objective, set specific, measurable goals. Make sure to use the SMART criteria (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-bound) to ensure that the goals are realistic and achievable.
5. Review and assess your objectives and goals regularly. Make sure that they are still relevant and aligned with the overall direction of your business, and adjust them as needed.
There you have it! By following these steps, you can start building a list of objectives and goals for your business that will help you stay focused and on track to achieve your business goals. And don't forget to have fun along the way!
Via Trading est une société de liquidation en gros spécialisée dans l’approvisionnement de marchandise en provenance des grands magasins américains et à destination des entreprises commerciales.
Are you a reseller worried about what to do if your main source of income, like a swap meet stand, closes down? Don't stress, we've got some tips to help you prepare for the worst and keep your resell
It's that time of the year to reflect on your goals, stay focused, celebrate your accomplishments and plan your next success
we decided to compile a list of the 20 most asked questions we?ve received on TikTok. Grab a drink and you may even want some popcorn for some of these.