To view the manifests, login is required.
If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in before accessing available loads.
Wholesale WM General Merchandise Loads
FOB Los Angeles, Nevada
Price: $7,650 (FOB NV) & $8,350 (FOB CA)
WM General Merchandise West Coast Un-Manifested Customer Return Loads from Nations Leading Department Store
These loads are unmanifested, and contain a wide range of general merchandise products in a range of categories including: toys, kitchen and cookware, camping gear, indoor and outdoor furniture, exercise equipment, baby products, bedding, automotive, sporting goods, hardware, lighting, pet supplies, health & beauty, stationary, tools, outdoor goods, lawn & garden, camping items and more.
Items typically found may include but are not limited to: BBQ Grills, ride-on-toys, blenders, juicers, irons, coolers, toasters, deep fryers, humifiders, aquariums, baby monitors, drills, heaters, fans, DIY furniture, canopies, scooters, remote control cars, tents, camping stoves, shelves, disc golf, chairs, futons, office organizers, bathroom storage, patio furniture, grills, elliptical trainers, roller blades, leaf blowers, bathroom fixtures, dishes, dinnerware and more.
Featured brands typically include: V-tch, Fisher Price, Playskool, Little Tikes, Disney, Scott Shop, Meguiars INC, Travel Buddies, Rockland, Oversee, Sleep Innovations, Port-A-Cool, Acme Furniture, Coleman, Primo Bedding, Pangea Imports, Norstar and many other national and private label department store brands.
Available only by full truckload. Loads are shipped untouched in exactly the same way they are received.
Loads can also be direct shipped from the NV facility.
Full truckloads are typically 24 pallets in size but can vary slightly from load to load.
Though loads will include a percentage of new and shelf-pull items the large majority of items will be customer returns.
Excellent for discount stores, wholesale, flea markets and export!
- Be sure you have the space to handle the full size of the load so you are not taken by surprise when the load delivers.
- Use manifests when available to help you price the merchandise based on the original cost of the items.
- Make barter deals with local repair shops to repair any damaged items in exchange for some free merchandise. You can restore a good percentage of potentially damaged product and make it fit for resale to increase your profits.
- Be creative in your resale channels. Even if you typically sell in one particular way, if you receive items that would sell better through another channel, be flexible. The more channels you use to sell the items in your load, the more profit you will make.
- Don't worry if you receive too many of one kind of item. Use them as promotional giveaways or keep them in storage to sell over a period of time.